Dentware consists of 7 Modules
- Appointment Module
- Accounts Module
- Chart Module
- Family Module
- Imaging Module
- Manage Module
- Treatment Plan Module
Appointment Module is the foremost among other modules. From here, you can see the appointments, for the day or week at a glance and easily manage the other components.
TRY DENTWARE FOR 15 Days FREE!!!
To know more visit www.bitbinders.in/dentware.aspx or
call us @ +91 7838713803 | +918506905999.
Team Bit Binder’s wishes all a very Happy Raksha Bandhan !!!
Looking to learn how to market your business without spending thousands on ads?
Whether you’re just starting out in business or you’ve been at it for a while, marketing often comes up as a big question mark for most entrepreneurs.
To receive Free Guide, comment your E-mail Id or Contact Details.
Bit Binder’s I.T. Solutions wishes all Indians a very very Happy Independence Day
That wheel in the middle of your mouse is good for more than just scrolling—in fact, the button can do quite a bit. Here are some of the oft-ignored shortcuts built in to the middle mouse button.
If you’re on a laptop and don’t have a middle mouse button, you can probably still perform many of these actions. Many laptops will simulate a middle click if you press the left and right buttons simultaneously, or you can add that ability with a program like AutoHotkey. Of course, most of these things are easily accessible from other places, too—they’re just a bit quicker if you have a middle mouse button.
In Your Browser
Your browser—whether it’s Firefox, Chrome, or even Internet Explorer—makes better use of the middle mouse button than anything else. With it, you can:
- Close a tab by middle-clicking on the tab
- Open a link in a new tab by middle-clicking on the link (this also works in the address bar’s drop-down menu and back and forward buttons)
- Open all bookmarks in a folder at once by middle-clicking on the folder in your bookmarks bar
- Enable auto-scroll by middle-clicking on a web page
- Paste text in Firefox with a middle click, by enabling the middlemouse.paste option in about:config
You may be able to add more functionality to your browser with extensions, but these are the middle-click shortcuts built into most browsers.
Apart from the browser shortcuts, Windows has a few other shortcuts built-in for the middle mouse button. You can:
- Open a new instance or window of a program by middle-clicking its task-bar icon
- Close a window by hovering over its task-bar icon, then middle-clicking the thumbnail that pops up
- Enable auto-scroll in Microsoft Office by middle-clicking in the document
Of course, you can always use an app like AutoHotkey to map the middle mouse button to just about any action you want. You may also have some limited customization in your mouse’s settings, and some third-party apps may come with middle mouse button functionality built-in.
Practice Dentistry Pain-Free with Dentware-A Complete Solution for Today’s Dental Practice.
To know more visit www.bitbinders.in/dentware.aspx
Call Us @ +91 7838713803 | +91 8506905999